Terms and Conditions for...
Naomi Hamilton Photography Competitions
When entering our online competition you are agreeing to sign up to receive a Naomi Hamilton Photography e-newsletter, by ticking the "I have read & accept the terms & conditions" checkbox you are agreeing that your personal information is collected by Naomi Hamilton Photography for the purposes of selling you our products and services and is not disclosed to anyone outside our business.
"I have read & accept the terms & conditions"
To unsubscribe from our mailing list you are free at anytime to click the "unsubscribe link" which will appear on all email correspondence.
General Terms for all Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio competitions:
How to enter online competitions: To enter, entry forms found on this website, or a third party platform, must be filled out in full. Only one entry per person per competition period will be accepted. Multiple entries sharing any of the same details, ie, same phone number or address, will be treated as one entry. In an instance where Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio is running more than one competition concurrently, and where an entrant enters multiple competitions, the entries will be deemed to be for the competition entered first, and subsequent entries will be disregarded. Late entries will not be accepted and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
How to enter coupon competitions: To enter, coupons must be filled out in full and received by the Studio or placed in a designated ballot box no later than the closing date of the competition. Late entries will not be accepted and incomplete entries will be disregarded. Only one entry per competition period will be accepted. Multiple entries will be treated as one entry.
Who can enter? Anyone can enter provided the entrant will be 18-years-old or older at the time of their prize shoot, a resident of NSW Australia and has not won a prize or redeemed a gift voucher with Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio within the 12 months prior to the draw date. Prizes inadvertently awarded to persons who do not meet these restrictions will be voided, redrawn and re-awarded, where possible.
Notification: Prize winners will be notified by mail, email, or phone. Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio is only obliged to notify winners on one occasion, but may, at it’s sole discretion, use more than one method or attempt to notify on more than one occasion. Notification will occur within one week of the particular draw date.
Selection of Winners: Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio competition winners may be selected by: 1) A random draw of a designated number of prize winners where the competition has all prizes of equal value. 2) Where the competition has a major prize and then several smaller prizes the first entrant drawn will be deemed the major prize winner, and subsequent entries drawn (up to the maximum) will be “runner up” prize winners. 3) Where a competition includes a creative question (ie “why would you like to win?”) the major and subsequent prize winners (if any) will be selected by Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio staff based on a ranking of their favourite answers to the creative question. If for any reason the number of valid entrants is less than the number of designated prizes available, each valid entrant will receive a prize and surplus prizes will be void.
Start, end, and draw dates: Unless otherwise specified on the entry form or competition description, all competitions will be deemed to have started from the moment in a particular month when the competition entry forms are published or, in the case of physical coupons, made publicly available and, unless otherwise specified, will be deemed to end at 12.00 midnight on the last day of the same calendar month. The draw of prizes will take place at an operationally practical time for Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio staff, but never later than six calendar months from the end date of the competition.
Bonus draws: At Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio’s sole discretion a bonus prize draw may be held in any competition before the end date of the competition. Winners of a bonus draw will receive a prize not less than that of the publicised “runner-up” prizes for the competition. Winners of a bonus draw will then have their entries removed from the final draw of the competition. Bonus draw prizes will be in addition to the published number of prizes for the particular competition. (ie the published number and value of prizes drawn after the competition end date will not be affected, unless the number of entrants is reduced, as a result of the bonus draw, to less than the number of prizes on offer, in which case each remaining entrant will receive a prize, and surplus prizes will be void).
Number of Prizes: Unless specified differently in the particular competition promotional material, the number of prizes for each competition will be maximum of 10. Where there is a conflict between these terms and the particular competition promotional material, the competition promotional material will be deemed correct.
Value of Prizes: Unless specified differently in the particular competition promotional material, each prize will be deemed to be valued at $320. Where there is a conflict between these terms and the particular competition promotional material, the competition promotional material will be deemed correct.
Composition of Prizes: Unless specified differently in the particular competition promotional material, each prize will consist of a gift card which may be redeemed at Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio in Woollahra’s eastern suburbs of Sydney for a photo shoot or at an agreed location by both parties, with the balance of the gift card, if any, to be applied (in whole or part) towards the purchase of Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio products such as prints, wall art or photo books. Each gift card will have an expiry date of not less than four weeks from the notification date. Where there is a conflict between these terms and the particular competition promotional material, the competition promotional material will be deemed correct.
Copyright, Moral Rights, and promotional usage of images: In consideration for the right to enter a particular competition each entrant agrees that, should they win a prize, copyright and moral rights of any photographs taken shall be assigned to Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio. Entrants further agree that Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio may use, without payment of a fee to the entrant, any images taken during the prize shoot for promotion of Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio products and services, including, but not limited to, use of paid images on all internet social medias such as Facebook, the internet, signage or studio displays. The entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio against any claims that may arise out of the publication of such images.
General Terms for Claiming Gift Cards:
- Gift Cards must be redeemed by the holder prior to the expiry date and the holder must be over 18 years of age and must not have redeemed a gift card with Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio in the prior 12 months.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and any unspent balance will be deemed void.
- Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio works by appointment only and it is essential to book your shoot by calling the studio on the phone number provided on your prize certificate or this website.
- Information provided on the gift card or accompanying folders or letters form part of Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio’s terms.
- Bookings are subject to photographer and studio availability.
- No gift card can be used in conjunction with any other offer, prize or promotion.
- Only one gift card can be used per booking.
- Gift cards can be used for: Family Shoots, Romantic Couples Shoots, Beauty Shoots (including, pregnancy, portfolio and nude shoots), Baby Shoots and Pet with Owner Shoots in the studio.
- Please note that Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio does not undertake all forms of photography and gift cards specifically can not be used for product or commercial photography, nor professional “headshots”, passport photos or groups of friends who are not family members.
Booking Photo Shoots Policy:
- Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio works by appointment only.
- All bookings must be made by phone by calling the studio number on this website or on our promotional material.
- Most shoots take around 1.5 to 2hrs, but your shoot may be shorter or longer depending on its complexity.
- Your viewing and purchase appointment take place at the same time, usually on the same day as your shoot unless otherwise agreed between the winner and Naomi in writing before the photoshoot date.
- All viewings of images take place in our studio. You are welcome to bring a friend, partner or parent to the viewing to help you choose your purchases as we are only able to offer the one viewing and purchase opportunity.
- Please allow at least 2hrs to view your images and make your purchases. Some longer shoots we recommend up to 3hrs to choose and decide on your purchase.
- Where a gift card is being used a $60 security deposit is required to secure your booking. This is refundable to you after your viewing and purchase appointment, provided you have completed your appointment at the correct time and date, or it may be used towards your order. Failure to complete your scheduled appointment may result in the forfeiture of your security deposit in order to offset the studio expenses associated with your shoot booking.
- Your gift card entitles you to a single booking and will be forfeited if you do not attend your appointment. ResRescheduling, and carrying over of your gift card and security booking deposit may be considered where 1) more than 48 hours notice is given 2) there is a genuine reason beyond your control 3) a substitute appointment is available. Any such rescheduling is entirely at the sole discretion of Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio.
- Naomi Hamilton Photography Studio may refuse service where provision of service would, in our opinion, negatively effect the workplace rights, safety or well being of our staff or customers, or cause an unreasonable disruption to our normal operations.